
So every year around this time and my anniversary I go through this brain wrenching battle of what to do for these special occasions, and To show my special loved one how much she means to me. This year after much strainuas thinking I ended up making a special dinner at our house candles were let through out the room while romantic music played in the background. So the questions I pose to all who read this is.... What are some of your favorite things that you have either heard someone doing that you have thought was a great Idea or have done for that special someone on these special days.


14 comments:
Thank you Shawn for your thoughtfulness! You are the best Husband ever!! Kiss,kiss.. Hug, hug!!!
Awwww, too cute! Coming up with unique activities or gifts can be very difficult. We tried a new one for V-day: Pink marshmellow and heart-shaped Dove smore's - they were tasty and browned to perfection in a warm crackling fire while rain storms brewed around us.
How do you ever go wrong with a candle lit dinner?
Oh yeah, one more thing--what was for dinner that was so "special"?
I was going to ask what was for dinner as well. Looks like you went crazy with the balloons and streamers...what did your valentine get you?
That looks so sweet! Romantic dinners are great! Unfortunatly i have a heck of a time knowing what to do, so i cant really give any ideas. VERY CUTE THOUGH
That looks so sweet! What's the white thing I see in the picture between the couches? ;-)
Okay, so this is what I got! Skydiving, horseback riding, night-time stroll while holding hands, a guitar strummed love song, moonlight dancing, do the dishes, fold the laundry, look her in the eyes and say "you are the love of my life, you make me a better person, each day we grow closer together, I am madly and deeply in love with you." So what do yo think any takers. Anyway, it looks like you had things covered and get brownie points for putting in any effort at all. Well done! (not that you wouldn't I am just responding to the typical male stereotype)
Nice suggestions Liss!
Yay! I'm so glad you guys blog! Steve just showed me tonight...how fun!
So to in regards to the question about dinner I made rice and a chicken, patato, green bean, stir fry thing. OK it was from some sort of lean quizzin bag we had in the freezer but it was very good and to top it all off for dessert we had a fruit bowl consisting of strawberrys and grapes with whip topping to dip in
Hey Salley!
This is Erin McLerran. I found your blog through Andrea's. Hope you don't mind! :)
My favorite Valentine's Day gift was a day of relaxation. Jeremy took care of everything for the day. The dishes, cleaning, cooking, and I spent all morning at the spa getting a massage, facial, pedicure, manicure... the whole deal! It was awesome!! I have a friend who does a pink dinner every year. She turns everything pink and makes things into heart shapes when she can. I thought it was a cute idea.
A good observation was made above...now that I enlarged the picture of decorations, I too ask "what is that white thing sitting between the couches". Shawn can you please explain??
The white thing in the middle is where we ate dinner on a bed of pillows
Nice!
Post a Comment