Monday, February 25, 2008

Over due Update!

Okay... So about 2 Saturdays ago Robby, Kathy, the kids, Greg, and I went to the olimpic oval in to watch the Qualifying meet. It was very cool to see the skaters and remember the days when we used to skate. I had feelings that I missed it so much and wanted to go back to doing it and the other half of me was feeling greatful to have had the expireance that just watching was enough! It brought back so many memories. You know stuff like Wendy taking the wall out just below the mirrors, just missing the stud, and just having her breaces tightened, in I believe Portland, Oregon. Robby dominating in the rental skate race with Derick Para. Ouch!! And who can forget the big muffin race Greg did! In which he got second place (Apolo Ohno got first) Go Greg! My presonal favorite was the relay race, I was in with little James, that I fell forward on my head and cracked my helment in half, got up did it agian, and still won first place!!! Good Times! This picture here is of me (Sally) on the podium getting my GOLD metal at regonals!






The next thing was Shawn and I talked about it and decited I should get a fun part time job to keep me busy. So, I got a fun little job!! It's at the "Husband and Wife" Intimancy Boutique in American Fork. Which I love!!! My first day by myself was Valentines. I worked from 4pm-11pm and became there best sales preson. While I was at work Shawn made me a Valintines wonderland at our house! Here are a few more pictures.









Last week I went to my friend Sommer's Baby shower. It was so cute and had great cheese cakes!!! I went with Andrea and Becky. We all piched in and got the the swing she wanted!! Sommer's sister made her this diaper cake that was amazing! I need to learn how to make one! Picture( Sally,Sommer and Sayla, Becky, Andrea)





11 comments:

DB said...

No kidding an overdue update--we wait with bated breath for your next post - THANK YOU!! Congrats on the new job! I think that is fun you used to skate, I wish I had that skill...

Whitney said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting you got a job- you'll have to tell me more about it when we come in town! Speaking of which...we're planning on going to Shawn's soccer game on the 5th- we're excited we're going to be there for one of his games!

Sally Barrington said...

I didn't know you guys were coming! That's great!! When do you arrive and how long do you plan on staying?

DB said...

We get in on the 4th and leave on teh 7th. We'll be blessing Cade on the 5th - watch for an invitation!

DB said...

April

Bradley Dean said...

Totally love the hair still. I think I do want to the bottom the same soon though to make it a little lighter all throughout, but I totally love it! Did you get your taxes all done?

Cody and Jessie said...

Hey guys! Andrea was just telling me today about everyone in our ward who blogs too... I had no idea! I like your updates :) We need to hang out sometime soon.

DB said...

New post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post!

Danielle said...

Sally! I love that I can look on your blog now since I never get to see you. Steve told me you guys had fun last night...I feel like an old lady because I have to go to bed now. I can't play past my bed time!

Amy said...

New post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post, new post!

Sheena Menke said...

I think it might be time for a new post. Just a random thought I had.