| Putting this together is hard. Sorry about all the space between and after my last post. I'll do better next time. How do you get the pictures to go where you want them to go and not go to the top? I think thats why I have all that space at the end. Oh well.... |
2 days ago


7 comments:
Once you put in a picture (which defaults to the top) you can drag it down to your desired location. Just note, it you tell to be centered or left justified, that is where it will always stay no matter where you move it.
Also, even if you publish a post, you can always go back into it and delete any blank spaces, modify text, or add pictures. Happy blogging!
I recommend trial and error--it works for us.
Thanks I'll see what I can do! The whole picture thing is hard.
Hooray for Sally!!! I'm so glad you have a blog (I blog hopped from Whit and Dustin's). So first thing, I am totally impressed with the amount of comments you guys already have, especially considering your short time as bloggers, second thing, now the pressure is on to post all of the time since most of us bloggers will check your site ALL OF THE TIME! Anyway, I'm excited to be updated on your life.
Congrats on the new blog! It is so fun, especially to see how different everyone's is. By the way, we have Mckenna's b-day announcement for you but just haven't gotten it to your house, I should of just mailed it. Oh, well it was just a "hey Mckenna turned 5 thing" there was no family party. We stopped by moms so that Kenna could open their gift to her, and it just so happened that was the day Pres. Hinckley died so we hung out a little longer. We will get it to you, yours is special, Josh attacked it with a pencil (the envelope anyways).
Hey the blog is looking good let me know if you need any help with figure things our for the blog...see ya neighbor~!
what a cute blog. you guys are doing great. no pressure its just a blog, not the end of the world if you have a few glitches. loves ya
Post a Comment