Friday, February 8, 2008

Whit's baby shower!

So, I just found these pictures from Whit's
Baby shower in Cali. Aren't we so
Cute! Amy and I were a little exosted (spell?) from the day of shopping, the beach, and my favorite part! The getting rear ended!!! I have to say the food was amazing! It made all our troubles just melt away. Seeing Whit was good too! We played a game where a poor little baby was frozen in an ice cube. We all had to guess what time it would be when the little baby would finally be free from its frozen cage! We were way off. ( left to right -Sally, Whit, Amy)

In this picture we are drawing a baby on our heads. Doesn't We look funny! The rules were, we had to draw a baby piece by piece. Example... draw the head. Easy right? Next, draw the left foot, right arm, nose, curl on top of head, tummy..... and so on. Not so easy now...hu? If I remember right Amy's baby was quite good. Mine on the other hand had his head in his tummy, his feet for ears and his nose in the heavens. Good times, good times! To be honest i don't remember Whit's. Sorry you'll have to update us on that. ( left to right -Whit, Sally, Amy, People I don't know!)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh I totally remember! Drawing that picture was actually hard. And it wasn't like they went in order. After they head, they said draw a foot and then draw a hand...it was all random so it was not to connect all the parts. Some people had little squiggles that looked nothing like a baby. Good times!! Did you ever get money from that girl who rear-ended you?

Amy said...

P.S. Check out Tyson's new blog: http://allboyty.blogspot.com/

DB said...

It was so much fun to see you guys out here in Cali - even after you had the accident (but what a good story). The best part was Sally driving the crazy girl's car to the bank!

Whitney said...

I feel so special I made it on your blog! Now you guys have to come out and visit again so we can put some new ones of you on ours! (Plus Cade keeps asking when you're going to finally come over to meet him:)

Gina said...

Hey Sally! I was so surprised to see a comment from you on my blog! I love blog hopping and I'm glad you did it in my direction! Now I can sneak a peak at your life every so often to see what it going on! When you are thinking about adopting I have a friend here who's family owns an adoption advertising agency so you can totally call her if you are checking out all options. Sounds like you and your hubby keep pretty busy in PG! When I come back to UT I'll have to drop into your salon! Keep in touch!