
Tyson was a flying monkey in the play at his school. Shawn and I went and saw him perform with Dixie, Alissa, Mckenna, and Josh! Great job Tyson!!



Shawn and I went snow boarding on Friday 14th of March! We had a blast! We had to keep it way chill since I wasn't aloud to go till next season. Oopps!



Sally

Shawn
Shawn

Sally
Right after boarding, straight from the mtn., we went to Mad's trio dance contest. Boy... did she do good!!!

Shawn

Sally
Right after boarding, straight from the mtn., we went to Mad's trio dance contest. Boy... did she do good!!!















7 comments:
Bravo! This was your best post ever! I love the pictures - the first we've seen of Easter from ya'll at home. Makes me wish we were all there with you - not to mention that we'd get to meet the Easter Bunny. No sweat about not updating as regularly as you'd like. We just want to keep in touch and see what's shakin' with you guys!
Very nice pictures of the Easter Bunny and the fun time we had having you over to the house. Thanks for giving us so much of your time on Saturday. Looks like your Saturday night event went well too.
Mom and Dad B.
We had a blast over the Easter weekend. Thanks for not being mad. I'm doin my best.
Hooray for a wonderful post!!!! Your Easter looks like it was so much fun, I'm a little jealous actually. By the way, green looks really good on you.
Thanks I love to wear green! I'm glad I you're happy with my update.
CUTE! You guys are so adorable!
Post a Comment