| Last night our stake had a special temple session at Mt. Timp. Our Stake President, who happens to be Shawns dad, is getting released on Sunday. So someone from the temple presidency spoke to us (all from the stake who attended). It was a lovely talk about the temple and God's plan for us! There was such a Great turn out that 50 people were asked to attened a different session because ours was already full. I've never been to a ward/stake temple session were so many people came. It touched my heart that so many people that I know/ in our stake love the Lord and the Temple as much as I do. I LOVE the Temple so much. Even now as I'm typing, recalling the spirit from last night, I'm crying. Thank you to all thoughs in my life that have been such a Wonderful example to me and also thoughs in my Sweet husbands life!! I'm excited to see who the Lord picks to be our next Stake President!!! I'll let you know when we find out on Sunday. |
2 days ago


3 comments:
That's fantastic! Glad you had a great time, and wish we could have been there!
Wish I could have been there too. Miss you TONS!
I concur with your synopsis of an outstanding Temple experience. But I would like to tell you that your new Stake President is Brian Bowen, with Barry Jensen 1st counselor and Brian Cowley 2nd counselor. Congrats! Just kidding, I know you were there! With sweet little Sadie Bella.
Post a Comment