Hi everyone! This is Sally. I wanted to let you all know that I'm not working at 'Husband & Wife" anymore. Everything is fine, there were just things that weren't working out so the split had to be made. It's a wonderful store and I encourage all to go. I know I will. I got this job as something fun to do during the day. If it's not fun it's not worth it. So this time we think I'll take a class or get a new hobbie instead of a job. I still do hair. Shawn's job is working out great and we are very excited about our lives and the path we're on! Peace Out!
2 days ago


4 comments:
Sally,
It sounds like this is a good thing. You are the type of person who will excel at what ever you choose to do, and we can't wait to see what it is! Come and hang out again soon!
And there you go. Just think of all the fun things you can do now - whatever you want! Sky's the limit!
Oh my goodness I did NOT see that coming- I want to hear details! Have you thought of what kind of class you want to take or what your new hobby is going to be?
The worry was there in the begining. The pride and immaturity just became too much to overlook. I'm not sure what hobby I might take up. Maybe cake making, palm reading, photorgaghy, ect... I do know that I will be, now the weather is good, restoring furniture agian! I can't wait to go out on Saturday!!
p.s. Angela- can't wait to see you saturday!
Post a Comment