So I found the camera and here are some of the fun things we did before I lost it!!! We went to nickle cade and played all the best games. Oh ya I played DDR and totally kicked bottom!!

It's a good thing we don't gamble because we (meaning I) are so addicted to them! I think if I ever sat at a slots I would never get up! Shawn can walk away at a point. Me not so much.
| Here I am playing DDR. Shawn thinks it's sooo funny. Not me, I take my dancing very seriously. Sorry it's sideways. Thats how he recorded it and I don't know how to change it. |
|

Killing the wild west robbers!

I like to do target games. I'm not toohot on the shoot'm up games.

Here we are again back at the try and get more then you put in games!
Okay... we went to Lagoon last saturday and monday! I'm so addicted! I can't wait till it's open every day!! The new ride "Wicked" is amazing! You get shot up about 100 feet at 90 degres and down the same. We went on it 4 times on Sat. and 9 times on Mon. What a blast!!! Janice, Dixie's friend, made a deal that who ever got Dixie to go on the "Wicked" she would give them $10. Everyone else new it was never going to happen and did'nt even try. Not Shawn. He grabbed her up and the next thing you know we're in line. She was supper scared and I don't think she even openned her eyes once durring the ride. But she did it and we are so proud of her! As for the 10 bucks. Janice is a woman of her word! Thanks! Good times!!

For a couple hours Shawn and I played with Josh and Mckenna so their mom and dad could go on the big rides. We had a Blast!! Josh was so funny. The kid knows what he wants and what he doesn't want. You ask "Joch want to go on this ride". He'll say, "Oh... ya!" or "NO!!" Love it. Mckenna was so great at making the rides go up and down!


After loosing the camera and then finding it agian we forgot to take any pictures of ourselves. Silly us. Next time!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! I enjoyed the video clip!
Shawn - I am still waiting...you know what I am talking about!
I LOVE DDR!!! We'll have to play together sometime!
Post a Comment