Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hubbie Tag!




So... my sister Kathy tagged me. I did the 10, 5, 1 year tag already so I thought I'd mix it up a little and do the Hubbie tag!

1. What is his name? Shawn James Barrington a.k.a. My Favorite Special

2. Who eats more? Shawn eats more at a sitting but overall for the day I eat more.

3. Who said I love you first? Shawn did (a week and a half later I told him I loved him too!)

4. Who is taller? Shawn for sure! Hello 4'10"

5. Who is smarter? Scholastically, I am. Business, Shawn.

6. Who is more sensitive? Hands down, I am.

7.Who does the laundry? I do. Sometimes I forget to wash his soccer uniform though. Trouble!!

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now I do. It's not so much sides for us. Shawn always sleeps next to the door. Thanks for keeping me safe Special!

9. Who pays the bills? I DO!!! If you asked Shawn, what our bills are and when to pay them, he would have no clue!

10. Who cooks more? That is a tie. It's my "job" to cook but, Shawn is great at it so, he jumps in a lot!

11. What meals do you cook together? We cook almost all our meals together.

12. Who is more stubborn? Man, this is a hard one. We both are working very hard on not being stubborn.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I am. Mostly because I hate to fight. If it'll stop or prevent a fight I'll say sorry first.

14. Who has more siblings? Shawn. 6 to 4

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would like to quote a very wise woman who once said. "The man is the head of the house but, the woman in the neck and she can turn the head any way she wants!" I feel, Shawn and I are total equals. He wears one leg and I wear the other. GO,Team!!

16. What do you like to do together? Take walks, go to Lagoon, watch shows, ride the "bike", swim, talk, shop, teach our S.S. class, ect!

17. Who eats more sweets? I do. Sweets are like drugs to me!!! Unless there's Nerds in the house. Then It's all Shawn.

18. Guilty pleasures? Shawn

19. How did you meet? Lame! Country Dancing at Trolley Square.

20. Who asked who out first? Shawn asked me. Long story.

21. Who kissed who first? Shawn attacked me!


22. Who proposed? Shawn. It was Beautiful!

23. His best features? I love every inch of Shawn. If I had to pick one though, I'd have to go with his Big Heart! Ahhh!

24. What is his greatest quality? Shawn is such a wonderful provider! He works hard to keep us taken care of. He's a dreamer that turns them into reality. He's going to be a Great daddy some day!!! Go, Team Shawn!!

25. Tag? Heather Barnes, Summer Schwars, and Erin McLerran. If you've done this one, pick another one to do. Have fun!


4 comments:

DB said...

Yeah Shawn is pretty cool. He learned all his good qualities from me I'm sure. Looking forward to seeing "the team" this coming week!

Barnes Family said...

Hey Sally thanks for tagging me with the Husband tag it's perfect for Father's Day!
You and Shawn are so cute I'm glad you have a great relationship!

McLerran Family said...

So cute! I can tell you guys are really in love! I'll try to get to the tag soon. :)

Jessica said...

SALLY! I didnt know you had a blog! How fun! Well now we can be blog buddies for sure! Love ya!