This weekend has been a very hard one for me. On Saturday my sweet Dog Pixxi died very suddenly. She fell asleep and just didn't wake up. She was 5 1/2 years old and such a sweet heart! I know this sounds dumb to you non pet folks but I miss her soo much! She was one of my best friends and I know I was one of hers! Every time I walked into the room she would jump into my arms, which wasn't that easy because she was only 3lbs., and kiss me as much as she could. She was and will forever be a light in my life!!!

Good Luck in this next adventure Pix!!!
Feb. 28, 2003-Aug. 23, 2008
The next sad thing was Shawn and I got released from our calling as the youth sunday school teachers! :( We will miss our class but look farward to our new adventure!!
9 comments:
Pixxi died on saturday not Friday she is the bestest dog in the world
Sally I am so sad right now. I am so sorry. Pixxi was such a cute, smart, and sweet dog. You did such a good job training her. I know she knew how much you loved her!
(by the way that was me on the top comment I tried to leave one earlier, and got disconnected from the internet)
Oh Sally! I'm so sorry. I remember when our dog died I cried and cried. They are totally a part of the family and I'm sure they'll be with us in Heaven.. Chin up!
Thanks for all the love everyone!
Sally I am so sorry!! Even though I have never met Pixxi I can imagine what you feel. Lots of love to you and Pix!
Maria
Sorry to hear that
Hey girl. I'm sorry about little Pixi (by the way, our little doggie's name is Pixi too). I totally understand how close you get to puppies. I'd be a mess if anything happened to ours.
I've got a VT meeting this Tuesday, but lets do Hip Hop next week. I talked to Kenzie about it, and she said she was down. So it looks like we'll get a good group of girls to go.
Ya'll have a fun blog. Our family blog is at rachelhagen.com, and I have a design one at eleganceredefined.com
So sorry to here about Pix its hard to lose a loved pet or any one for that matter. Thanks for sharing with us and hope you keep the memories forever of her.
Post a Comment