Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged!

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1-Americas Next Top Model
2-Prison Break ( I love me some Micheal)
3-Grey's Anatomy
4-Privilaged
5-Private Practice
6-The New 90210 ( I know, I know)
7-NCIS
8-Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team 3


8 Things that happened yeaterday:

1-Whent to lunch with friends
2-Colored me some hair
3-Took a Shower (Good Girl!)
4-made the bed
5-played with Ky and her super cute little sisters Kellsie and Karly
6-dropped some stuff off at some place
7-Watched a show
8-went to Shawn's soccer game and watched them kick some major bottom!!!!


8 Favorite places to eat:


1-Pizza Factory
2-Los Hermanose
3-California Pizza Kitchen
4-Sizzler
5-Olive Garden
6-Bajios
7-Citrus Grill
8-Five Alls (I hope!)


8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1-Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!
2-Pumpkin Pie
3-Nursery on Sunday (I love those kids)
4-Christmas Music (oops already here)
5-Putting our shoe out for St. Michalous on Dec. 5
6-Christmas Smells and Decorations
7-The 24 Activities of Christmas
8-Shawn Comming Home From Work!!!


People I Tag:

Wendy
Kathy
KyLee
Heather Barnes

2 comments:

DB said...

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving too. We are having it a bit early this year, and we can't wait until tomorrow!

Sly Family said...

Hi Sally this is Sarah (Baker) Sly and I found your blog from Cassie's and I just wanted to tell you that Five Alls is my all time favorite restraunt!!! Make sure your hungry when you go because you will get a ton of food. My favorite dish is Chicken Kiev!!! Let me know how you liked Five Alls. I am getting hungry just thinking about how good this place is. Now I am getting jealous. Have Fun.