So I was looking at Lisa's blog and she did this tag that you look in your 4th picture folder 4th picture in and post about it. This sounded scary to me as it did Lisa. But I thought "if Lisa can do it so can I!" I looked up the picture and started to laugh! I love this pic and almost forgot we even had it!
This picture is of our little Bo Jackson!

We were his foster parents for a few months. Oh.. Bo! He was being so funny this day! I was vacuuming and he got scared and hid behind my pillows next to Shamoo. I giggled and went about my vacuuming. When I was finished I checked on him and this is what I found. Bo Jackson upside down taking a little cozy nap. I love how his legs are straight up! What a funny little guy!
Thanks Lisa for the tag. It brought back so many fun memories!!!
To all who are reading. Consider yourself tagged too!


No comments:
Post a Comment