I'm so excited! I fixed the camera hook-up thing all by myself!! So... now I can load my pictures on to the computer!! Go, Sally, Oh Ya!!
On March 17th (29 weeks along) we had a little scare. My doctor was worried that my water had a leak in it so he sent me to Utah Vally to have some tests done. It ended up that I had an infection. I've never been more happy to have an infection in my life!
These are the monitors they put on me to watch what's up.

The red is Peanuts heart beat and
the blue are little contractions.

This is the scary bug above my bed!!

Here I am at 30 weeks.
Sorry I totally missed 28. Oops!

Front view of 30 weeks.

Back view of 30 weeks.
Shawn thinks I don't look very preggers from the back!
On April 1st we went to the doctors for a check up.
As an April fools joke I called my fam and told
them that we had an ultra sound and we're
having a BOY not a Girl!
FUNNY!!!!!
Sorry, guys! Love you!
34 Weeks!

A little more of a complete profile.

It's so funny because in the last 2 weeks my arms, legs, and face have blown up!
I have gained 48 lbs. so far! And I kinda love it!
When else can I be proud of gaining weight?!
Nursery pics coming soon!
5 comments:
Sally you're so cute! Thanks for coming today it was fun seeing you! That's scary you doc though you water was leaking. I'm glad it wasn't. I'm so excited to see you little girl though!!!
you're such a cute prego girl
So cute! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!
FINALLY! Pictures!!! You look adorable, I am so excited for you!!!
You look so cute! I'm glad your little scare wasn't too serious!
Post a Comment