Here are a few pictures of our little princess!

Right before I was admitted!

The Docs doing there thing. Getting her out!

First Family Photo!

Just out!
Before her first bath!



Bath Time!




All Clean!

6 lbs. 15 oz.
20 inches
7:56 am
May 21, 2009
Persais Amanda Barrington
(pur/say/iss)
19 comments:
She beautiful. Look at all that hair. You're going to have so much fun with her. Glad she made it here safe and sound.
Good Job Sally!! She is beautiful! I hope everything is going well! No get some sleep while you can!! Our babies were the same size.
Congratulations to the three of you! She is beautiful.
Awe...she is so sweet! I'm glad she is here and both of you are doing well. Is Persais a family name? Where did you get it. I can totally picture a cute little preppy girl with that name.
Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous! And look at that hair, my daughter is almost 18 months and doesn't have half as much. I am totally jealous.
Sally, she is so beautiful! Shawn let me come in and take a peek one day while you were in the shower. What a sweetheart! CONGRATS!
Congratulations, Sally! She's so cute!
I love that hair!!!!
I am totally excited I got to see her in real life. She is so beautiful! You guys did good.
Congratulations! She is perfect! Let the fun begin :)
Congratulations- she's even more beautiful in real life!
Congrats Sally! She is a doll!!
She is so precious! You guys are such a cute family! I hope you are able to get some sleep in between the feeding and diaper changes. Enjoy this time cause it goes by so fast.
Congrats!
Congratulations - she looks so beautiful and healthy. Love those darling cheeks!
She is beautiful... That was so nice of you to name her after me but you know it's just Mandy. ;) I am so excited for you, best of luck!
WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! She is so pretty. I am so excited for you. I hope you are having fun in your new role as a mommy. Isn't it the best!!??! :)
Congrats!! She is beautiful, I love all of her hair too! Before you know it we will be home and they will be playing together! Miss you guys tons. Wish I was there to see her in person.
Thanks everyone! We love you all!!
Woo Hoo! Nice lookin' baby!
Post a Comment