I have the Best Dad Ever!!! He would do anything for me.
Like dress in an Umpa Lumpa outfit to meet me.
Whenever he's not working he's holding me.
Mom says he's a hog! But I love it!!

Here we are just chill'n. I know, I know.
My hair is crazy in this picture.

He even took me to my Baby contest!

Like I said, I have the Best Dad Ever!!

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY!!
3 comments:
Shawn does make a good dad - but it'd be hard not to be with such a cute little girl.
Wow, she is already changing and growing up since I last saw her, that's crazy! She's so beautiful Sally!
Hey Sally its Katie, CONGRATS your sweet little girl is SO beautiful. I am SO happy for you guys! Now we need to have a Xi babe get together so I can meet your sweet baby girl!
Post a Comment