Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Milestones!

So here we are at 5 months. I just can't believe Persais is 5 months!

This is what we got so far...

Over Conference she started sitting up by herself. (Oct. 4 2009)

Also she wants us to stand her up to everything and over conference she wanted to do it herself so my little one stands up to the couch, chairs and what ever she can as much as she can!

She has no desire to crawl so far but desperately wants to walk.

Started eating rice cereal. (Oct. 16, 2009) And Loves every last bite!

She is a super big talker and loves to yell at her toys!

Giggles and Giggles all day. (end of Aug. 2009) She even has started to anticipate me tickling her so she starts to laugh even before I touch her.

She is so ready to sleep in her crib. Did I mention this kid goes to bed at 6pm and wakes up between 6 and 7am. That's right 12 to 13 hours a night! Good Girl!!!

5 Months Stats

12 lbs 8 oz

24 inches long

She has My Strawberry Blond Hair, Shawn's skin tone and feet. As for the rest we're not too sure yet. Pictures, Videos and more to come!

4 comments:

jerbonashfoy said...

wow! She is only 8 pound?! Lucky! My kid was at least 12-16 by the time she was 5 months!

Sally Barrington said...

sorry I wrote it backwards. she is 12 lbs 8 oz

Bridgett said...

I just love her! Haylie loves sitting by her in church too:) I cant believe how small she is but she acts so big. TOO CUTE!

Lisa said...

You've got a skinny little girl. She's so darn cute! Sayla would share but her mom loves her chub too much!