.
Haloween!

Shawn carves a HUGE Pumkin every year! This is the one for this year. Great Job babe!

Persais and I were Bumble Bee's for Halloween! I had so much fun making her little outfit!

Last minute I hade to make her a bib and a headband. She loved Trick-or-Treating!

Shawn went to a Real Salt Lake game with the Den Boer's! I think the score was 3-0 Go REAL!

Persais Crawls Everywhere!!! What a Big Girl!


2 comments:
I loved her bumble bee costume! Sally, you have so much talent to make so many cute things for her!
She is getting so big! I can't believe she is crawling. It seems like I just went to your baby shower. :) I saw that pic of her on Shawn's Facebook standing by the couch!
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up! Get your running shoes on because it won't be long before your chasing after her.
Post a Comment