Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tagged!

So I was tagged by my sister Kathy. So... here we go!

TEN YEARS AGO
I was 14 ten years old. I think I was in the 8th grade at River View Jr. High. This was the year I met my best friend Megan Cheshire. We met in technology class. We were the only 8th graders in the 9th grade class. We have been BF's ever since!

PLACES I HAVE LIVED
*I was born in the Yellow House! South Jordan
*In the 4th grade we moved to the Blue House. (my fav. We had a pool) Murray
*10th grade we moved around the corner into the Clover Blossom house. Murray
*At 18 I moved out on my own. I lived on the U of U campus in a cute little White house. SLC
*Then Greg (bro.) and I get an apartment in the Pinnacle Highland complex. About 6 months in he moved home and Jen Jen moved in. Sandy
*I moved back home and got engaged and married to Shawn. Murray Clover Blossom House
*Park Terrace Apt. with Shawn. Murray
*Then we moved into the Lehi House. (Bascoms old house) Lehi
*Now we live in Rockwell. We bought a town house and love it! (my new fav.) Pleasant Grove

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST
Update our blog. Check
I have to do laundry. Yuck!
Vaccum the house
Inventory of my store
Read New Moon!
Tell Shawn thanks for being such a Great Husband!

3 BAD HABITS
*I don't have very good volume control. So when I get exctied or passionate about something I talk loud and I don't know I am. Sorry.
I sometimes finish other people sentinces. Shawn hates it and I'm working on not doing it. Again Sorry.
*I love to pick zits! Not like, LOVE! Shawn says it's a bad habit I say it's not. You decide.

PLACES YOU HAVE WORKED
Salon Safari (always)
Nanny (Potter and Ammon) Murray
American Eagle (fashion place mall) Murray
Nanny (Honigmans) Park City
Assistant Cheer Coach at Murray High
Nanny (Neubeckers) Park City
Husband & Wife (now) American Fork
WIFE (ALWAYS)

5 THINGS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ME
*1-I love to wear sweat pants! When i get home the dress pants come off and the sweats go on.
*2-I don't care if a baby throws up on me. I think it means they like you lots!
*3-I was in a Sorority at the U with my beat friend Megan. Lamda Delta Xi
*4-I re-finish old furniture and sell it. I go to yard sells and get old furniture. Dressers are my speciality. This summer i think I'm going to do more other stuff too.
*5-Shawn and I met country dancing at Trolley Square. Lame.

Now I have to tag someone. Shanell, tag your it!




*

8 comments:

Mel said...

I think you guys are just adorable. Check out my blog if you want. christensenfamily-moo.blogspot.com


Mel

Angel Brockbank said...

Man Sally, I already miss you and I haven't even moved yet. Shoot girl, you are the awesomest friend. I love you!

Sally Barrington said...

I missand love you too. I love your new picture. Super cute! You are going to have so much fun on your new adventure!!!!

DB said...

That was awesome! I wish we lived closer since we really need a dresser for Cade's room - and can't seem to find one out here.

On another note, you and Whitney are alike on the zit front--too much enjoyment is derived from the pain of others...

Sally Barrington said...

Good Times!! Good Times!!

Christy and Kevin said...

sally bay?
its Christy (Dorsey) Gina Terry just found my blog somehow and said hi....so I found your blog-- not stalking I promise. Your family is very cute and you sound like you are doing well. I am happy for you. We have a blog too cnkhorn.blogspot.com take care

Dave said...

Ok. a couple things...

Were you really born in a yellow house and not a hospital?

And secondly, Shawn is right, your zit picking habit is VERY bad.

Sally Barrington said...

No I was born in a hospital but bearly. I was born 15 minutes after my mom got to the hospital!