Friday, March 28, 2008

twilight

Yesterday I had to work from open (11am) till close (9pm). I have to do this untill I find a new girl for my shop. So, I was just sitting there and notice some had brought a book to read. As I looked at it something about it seemed very familiar. I turned it over to read the back. What I read was.. "Frist Edward was a Vampire." I stopped, could it be? The vampire book my sissters can't stop talking about! I opened the binding and got reading. Once I started I couldn't put it down. Which was impossible because I had customers in and out all day I had to help. 7 hours and 498 pages later I was finished. Wow! What a ride that was. I see now why my sisters couldn't stop talking about it. It was amazing! then I notice there were lots of pages in the back left. As I read on I found that the first chapter of book two was there I read it. Talk about hook, line and sinker. When I told Shawn that I read a book about vampires he didn't believe me but, after I explaned how they were good vampires he started to understand a little. So, when I'm done here I'm off to the library to get the second book. Wish me luck!

9 comments:

The Porter's said...

I absolutely loved the book too! When everyone was talking about a vampire book I thought it was going to be so dumb but... It was fabulous. Cute blog by the way. It's fun that Joe and I can keep up on some of his cousins this way.

Murray Family said...

Oooo, I LOVE the Twilight series! I'm glad you're getting into it too :). I know...that sneak peek of the next book where Bella is bleeding and the vampires are surrounding her; OHH, so good!!

DB said...

I guess I just don't get it. But I did hear something about it- You'll have to tell me more of the plot since I probably will never end up reading it!

Angel Brockbank said...

I'm just reading Twilight too! My sister raved on and on about it so I finally gave in, I'm totally excited to finish it and can't stop thinking about it! That's so funny!

Sally Barrington said...

It is amazing! I can't stop thinking about it! Dustin I'll have to tell you in person because I don't want to ruin it for anyone. I think it's best when read not knowing!

Whitney said...

I've heard so much about those books- I guess I'm going to have to give them a try even though they sound kinda wierd. Do they sell them at Deseret Book?

Amy said...

Whit - I have them if you want to read them. They are actually in the process of making a movie out of the first book.

Sally Barrington said...

I heard the guy they got to play Edward is Fredrick from Harry Potter. He doesn't really fit for me.

Amy said...

The forth book is coming out in August!