| So Shawn and I have been up to lots lately. I can't find my camera with all the pictures so I've been putting off updating. So here we go with out pictures and I'll post them when I find the camera. Last Friday we went to nickle cade and had a blast! we spent a total of $15 and were there for 2 hours, inclusing the $4.50 to get in. We played ski ball, and shoot the targets, and dance dance revoluion. but my all time favorite is the game you fling your nickle in and try and getit to push other nickles down so you get lots of tickets. Good thing we dont gamble because I think I used like $8 in just playing that game. Too much fun. Oh ya we played the bascetball game too. My new favorite thing we have been doing lately is going for long walks. Sometimes in the morning and sometimes at night and lots of times both! I love it. We get fresh air, we talk lots of things over, and get a good work out too. Lets see what else... I've been reading about three books a week and loving that. Shawn has been going to the Real Salt Lake games! I thnk I'll go to the next one with him. Well thats what I have for now. I'll try to update soon. |


3 comments:
Is it just me or do you guys lose your camera a lot? Seems to me you just don't have a lot of luck with that one!
Holy Cow, that's my favorite game at the Nickle Cade too! I get sucked in too. That's a great one.
Hope you find that camera. I can sympathize, because I can't find my camera cable and it is driving me crazy.
Post a Comment