skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Open Road

There is something addicting about driving down the road with no restictions, just you the open road and the wind blowing through your hair. It was a rush I experienced in high school from riding some of my friends motorcycles that has stayed with me ever since. If you don't know the feeling I'm talking about you have never experinced the "Open Road". So with that in mind I'm happy to let you all know that I'm now a proud owner of a motorcycle. It's a 2007 650cc suzuki Boulavard S40. The decision to get one came after years of yearning, longing and lots of negotiation with Sally, and taking in consideration recent gas prices we finally got one. So to Sally, Thanks. To all those wives out there discussing bike purchases with your husbands give thier boyhood dreams a reality and let them enjoy the "Open Road".
|
|
11 comments:
Hey where is your helmet young man! Someone could lose an eye!
Totally wicked awesome!! I was half hoping that Sally would run beside you and give us an "action" shot in the video. Guess I will just have to come see it myself. What are the dimensions? How tall is it from the ground to the seat? How long is it compared to the bug?
Listen to that bad boy purr! Nice job. I'm still light years from convincing Whit that I need one of these. She has too many images of motorcycle crashes and the like. I'm with Amy, you had better well a helmet - and that goes for you both. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!
Sweet bike!! It looks so cool! With gas being $4 bucks a gallon these days, it really isn't a bad idea to get something so fuel efficient. That'll be so fun for you guys. Sally, you're a nice wife for letting Shawn have his bike :)
don't worry everybody i always wear a helmet except for when making blogging videos
I only believe what i can see on your blog...so you must not really wear a helmet...
Dustin's right...LIGHT YEARS. Don't get me wrong- it looks very bad-butt and fun, but I think I'm too much of a worry-wart to let my hubby drive one of those on a daily basis. Props to you Sally.
Believe whatever you want, but he ALWAYS wears a helmet. Calling Shawn a liar is pretty rude, don't you think?
I am so happy for you guys! Great looking bike! Enjoy that "open road", you deserve it! Sally I love the pictures of you at nickel cade, you are the video game vixen!
That looks fun. I have ridden on a few when I was younger. They are fun. But I am a such a wimp!!! You guys look good on it.
Brown hair?! It looks great! You are not going to believe that Jessica and I were talking about you just last month.. we just happened to be rollerblading and for some odd reason reminded me of how you use to speed skate.. oh the good old days!
I am pretty sure I never said Shawn was a liar. I only said that since I am so far away all I know is what I see on your blog.
Post a Comment