
Maria, Julia, Sally, Shawn, and Moritz!
This past year Shawn's family had a wonderful exchange student named Moritz! We have grown to Love him as a brother. There has been lots and lots of fun times. Going to the BYU football game, Sunday dinners, family party's, Christmas lights, Lagoon and more!!! What a sweet and very gentlemen like boy he is. We are so pleased to have you in our lives for now and forever!
So... Two weeks before Moritz was to leave his two sisters, Julia and Maria, came for a little holiday. What Beautiful girls! Their first day here Shawn and I showed up to meet them and mooch a little dinner. I know they had to have been overwhelmed and if I remember correctly they had major jet lag. Yuck! And still they were as sweet as ever. Over those two weeks we grew to love Julia and Maria as sisters too. We will never forget the night before they left. The "Banana Dance" had never been danced so well!!
Thank you for coming into our live and making them better. We are counting the days till you three come back next year. Shawn is so excited to teach Julia how to snowboard and to ski with the others!! We love you, we love you, we love you!! Be safe and know our prayers are with you always!


8 comments:
TAG!
Very cool, we feel bad that we missed seeing them. Thanks for posting the picture so we know more about them.
Hey Sally and Shawn it's Hecki and Maria. We thought that having a blog is a cool thing to keep things updated. Thank you for your comment and you are welcome to write more. Sorry that I was not there long enough to get to know you better and I hope we can do it another time soon (Hecki). Of course I showed Hecki and my family the exclusive "Banana Dance" and it was hilarious! We were rolling. I'll never forget your funny, sweet, american voice, Sally! I loved it(Maria)! Thank you so much for everything! We love you!!!
Sally! I'm so happy that you found me! You look so good! And oh yeah I remember the pool! I am so grateful that pool picture wasn't digital because that's the last thing I'd want over the internet. Do you remember when you took me to Bear Lake and I cried like the whole time because I was so home sick?? Oh man I'm sorry!! What a boob!! I look back on that trip now and realize that I really did have a blast.
Michelle
You two take the cutest pictures! Camping! Good for you guys, looks like you had a fun time. Sally you look pretty good on that bike, look out Shawn!
Hey girl, your hair's getting long! You look so good! I miss you tons!
Post a Comment