Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sorry!!!

We have been so busy that I haven't had anytime to up date. Shawn is working hard and playing lots of soccer. I have been doing lots of hair. We are in the process of trying to sell my bug and Shawn's truck. I wish someone would just buy both of them already so I can get my new car. We're thinking the truck wont sell till the snow comes back. So here I am praying for it to snow!

We are loving teaching the youth (12-18) in our ward. They are super cool! We have an agreement that if everyone brings there scriptures to class for four weeks in a row then we'll have a party at our house. Three weeks in and they're doing great!

Well that's all I have for now. Check ya later!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sally! You updated! yay! I love reading your blog! I am glad you guys are doing great!

Sheena Menke said...

I love the scripture idea, super smart. I bet you guys are awesome teachers. Do you know what kind of car you are going to get? Oh yeah and did you read breaking dawn yet?

Sally Barrington said...

We aren't sure on what car we would like yet. Some kind of 4 door sadan we think. No, I haven't read it yet! I'm shareing with my little sister and she's not done yet. I'm going kinda crazy waiting!!