It's a Miracle! We sold the Truck.

I've been praying soo much for it to sell. We thought for sure we would have to wait till it snowed for someone to be interested in buying a truck. But....Just 2 days after selling the Bug we had a buyer for the Truck. Yeah!! We are so excited! Stay tuned to see what our NEW car will be!


6 comments:
congratulations!! I would have bought your truck immediately, but I am not in Utah so I don't need it right now:D Hope you are well (You probably are because you sold your truck) and I will talk to you soon (Maria is in Munich)....
Take care !
Hecki
I'm confused about the title - it snowed in August? Anyway, congratulations on selling the car.
Shawn said that people wouldn't be interested in buying a truck till it snowed. Read the two posts befor this one and you'll get it.
Ohhhh gotcha. thanks
Nice! It's such a cute truck! I'm glad you guys were able to sell it.
hey! Your truck is amazing! As Hecki says, I also would have bought it :)
how are you? School starts on thursday. I hope talking to you soon!
Love you, Maria
Post a Comment