All the Rex Barrington Family was in town so we decited to have some good old family pictures done. Alissa has this really nice camera so we all headed into the beautiful moutians to get a great shot! I think Alissa did a wonderful job at capturing everyone so well! Thanks Alissa!!

The Rex Barrington Family
(Dustin,Whitany,Shawn, Sally, Shanelle, Ryan.)
(Josh, Dixie, Amy, Rex, Cade, Riley, Alissa)
(Tyson, Dave, Mckenna)

The Shawn Barrington Family
I'll post more later when I have more time to port them over!


6 comments:
what beautiful family pictures!!!
we too miss ya a lot!! And the news are so cool! I hope your doing good :)
Lots of Love!!
Cute pictures. I cant wait to see more!
What fun family photo's! The one of you and Shawn is really cute. Your friend did a really good job.
You haven't blogged anything for so long.. How are things? Keep in touch!
Wahoo! Can't wait to get a copy of these. Post more!
Sally those are way cute. I want to see more....
So cute...I love your family pictures. Thanks for coming onto my blog...that was fun to see someone post a comment that I didn't know had my blog. That is why I am having a hard time going private...but I guess there are positive and negative about each. I need to tell you how adorable the picture of you and Shawn is at the top of your blog...I love it.
Also, when I came on to your blog, I LOVE the Christmas music. It just puts you right in the mood. Thanks for the fun blog.
Post a Comment