Monday, December 22, 2008

17 Weeks

Okay, here I am at 17 weeks!
I'm getting so big!
I get asked a lot if I'm having twins. No, I'm not
I'm just really big.
My doctor says it's because I'm soo short.
She has nowhere to go but out.
Did I mention we're having a GIRL!!
She is so beautiful! (our scanner is broken so I can't
show you right now how beautiful she is, but believe me she is!)
She's a mover! I've been able to feel her for about two weeks now.
When she's awake she's allover the place! In our ultrasound she was moving so much
her arms and legs are just blurs in all the pictures.
She's a good little sleeper too!
Shawn can't wait till she's big enough so he can feel her move too.
He says it's not fair I can feel her and not him. But that doesn't stop him from trying.
I can't even begin to tell you how happy we are to have her in our lives.
She's not even here and our lives have been changed forever!
We are so in love with her and soo very Grateful for her!
Thank you Heavenly Father for this most Gentle Mercy!

9 comments:

Murray Family said...

That's so exciting you're having a girl! Do you guys have names in mind?

lramey said...

yeah for you!!! and you are NOT BIG!!!!!!!!!! stop it!

McLerran Family said...

She's going to be such a cute little girl! I'm so happy for you!

Angel Brockbank said...

Finally, some more pictures! You look SO CUTE!!!

Angela Cloyd said...

Merry Christmas! We are just so excited for you guys, and can't wait to meet your beautiful little girl! You look so cute:)

DB said...

Woo Hoo!

Jill Revell said...

It was great to see you guys the other day. Email me at jgrevell (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll add you to our read list.

By the way...you look great!

Papaw said...

Sally and Shawn:

Have a very happy and successful 2009. You are getting a great start with your upcoming baby girl. Congratulations.

...and thanks for the great Christmas CD. I am wondering how you chose all the great artists on the CD. most people your age do not know who David Benoit is. i am having fun listening to it on my ipod.

Sally Barrington said...

Thanks everyone!! We are Super excited too! We just took songs off of cd's we had and if we didn't like the arangment or the singer we googled the song to find a new version!