Friday, December 5, 2008

Bay Family Pictures!

The Kevin Bay Family
(Molly, Dee Dee, Kevin, Greg)
(Dave, Wendy, Makenna, Cali, Lewis, Max)
(Shawn, Sally)
(Rob, Kathy, Madison, Kaden, Hailey, Sadie)
Mom and Dad
Don't they look Great!
Grandpa and Grandma Farrell
We're putting this on our Family Wall!!!

Shawn wanting to sit on my lap because it's only fair.
I sit on his all the time!

The Shawn Barrington Family
(Shawn, Sally, and baby in belly)


The Sisters.
(Wendy, Molly, Sally)
I wish Kath was in this, then it would be complete.



The Robby Bay Family
(Kathy, Sadie, Robby)
(Madison, Hailey, Kaden)


The David Bascom Family
(Cali, Dave, Wendy, Makenna)
(Lewis, Max)
I love Max's smile!
I love this picture! These are my crazy brothers and sisters
fighting over who's the favorite and gets to be
front and center!

The Super Cute grandkids playing in the leaves!


Little Sadie Bella
Excaping the leaf fight!
Well that's my family! 2008

4 comments:

Cody and Jessie said...

You have a beautiful family! And your neices and nephews are darling. Great pictures!

The Emery's said...

Cute pictures! You have such a cute family that's only going to get cuter! I'm sorry I've been slacking with the blogs and just barely read about you being pregnant! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Your post made me cry several times. I had a miscarriage early in my first pregnancy so I know a little bit of what you're going through. I'm so happy for you two! Keep us updated!

Michelle

Sly Family said...

What a Cute Family!!!! It looks like you all had a lot of fun. I love taking pictures in the fall because the colors are so pretty and the pictures always come out beautiful.

Bell Blog said...

I miss your family... They are so fun!