So this is a long one. Sorry.
Dinner at 5 Alls with my Family before we headed out to see Kurt Bester.
Shawn really wanted to put up lights this year. So his dad gave him a box of broken lights and said if he could get them working he could use them. He worked and worked all night and got 17 out of 21 strands working!! Go Shawn!!
Dinner at 5 Alls with my Family before we headed out to see Kurt Bester.
Shawn really wanted to put up lights this year. So his dad gave him a box of broken lights and said if he could get them working he could use them. He worked and worked all night and got 17 out of 21 strands working!! Go Shawn!!.
Christmas Eve!
night because I wasn't feeling so hot.

Shawn being a very strong and proud shepherd for the Christmas pageant!
Shawn going back out on the slopes!
Or to rob a bank, not sure!

Shawn being a very strong and proud shepherd for the Christmas pageant!
The boys decided to show how much they loved them by wearing them as skirts!
BEAR LAKE
Every year after Christmas Shawn and I like to go up to
Bear Lake and have a little vacation!
Honey, my mom's new dog, decided to get cozy in his coat.
Which was funny because Shawn doesn't really like her too much.
He calls her a "Rat Dog".
Shawn going back out on the slopes!Or to rob a bank, not sure!
Well... Shawn did most of the work but I helped!
.
PREGO!!!!
Here I am at 20 Weeks!
Here I am at 20 Weeks!The other day my mom took me for a little shopping spree!
I got these great pants and 2 super cute tops!
Thanks mom! You're the best!
She moves lots and loves to listen to Elvis!(says Shawn)
On Wednesday we got to see her in an ultrasound.
(We recorded it but I need Shawn's help loading it to the computer. Maybe next post.)
Man is she cute! And boy am I getting big!
Some times I wake-up in the morning look down and go,
"Wow, did I grow over night! Because I look huge!"









8 comments:
You're still so tiny! Glad you had a fun Christmas. The fort looks awesome!
aww it looks like you guys have been having fun. Yea the fort just looks incredibly cool !! I'm sorry we just didn't post so much the last time. You all look so cute and I'm so excited about your little girl. What are your ideas how to name her ?? :) Hope you are doing well. talk to you soon. Love you !!!
You guys are so cute! You can totally see how excited you are for this baby! That's so awesome!
Isn't it a trip when the baby moves around? Just wait until she gets really big. It's so crazy to see your belly moving.
Keep showing the belly photos! You're a cute little Momma!
BTW! Does Linda know you're having a baby?
It was fun to see you for Christmas...don't you think it's time for another visit to SoCal...we have 70 degree temps now!
Hi! I am Katie Hansen's niece. My mom and I would like to let Katie, Dennis and their family know how much they are loved at this time. You are invited to participate in a "Love Train." Please see my blog for details. Thanks!
You look cut pregnant! Don't stress about people asking if you are having twins... it happens! I think you are a lot smaller than you think! Just wait because you think you couldn't possibly get any bigger any yet you still do! :) Doesn't it suck to try and sleep?
Sally you look SO cute pregnant! I just can't tell you how excited I get for you guys every time I see pictures of you. :) Shawn makes me laugh, does he ever sit? I love that he got all those lights working. He is much more patient then I am. Lets get together!
Cute belly:)
Post a Comment