Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Quilt!

So...I finally finished Peanuts Quilt!!!
I didn't know what I would do being pregnant and having to wait 9
months for our baby to get here. So... I decided to make stuff!
This is what I have finished...
The Quilt!
This is the back . I sent it out to get the flowers stippled on.
Are they not the cutest you've ever seen?!
Here's the front and back. Yes, I did do the edging all by myself.


Bumpers: These I had to make up myself. I love how they turned out!
I used lots of different textures ans prints.


I had tons of fabric left over! So...my mom and I decided to make
these little pillows. We think they're fun!

I also made a crib sheet. I still have to finish the crib skirt
and make covers for the glider and ottoman.
Pictures of the Nursery will come later when it's finished.





11 comments:

Murray Family said...

Way cute!

Mandie said...

So cute, I wish I was that talented. I have been dying to make a quilt lately but kind of intimidated by the whole thing.

Rachel Hagen said...

so cute! didn't know you were such a seamstress

jerbonashfoy said...

YOu are so creative!

Angel Brockbank said...

How Hun! That's amazing and ADORABLE! You're VERY talented!

McLerran Family said...

So cute! I'm impressed!

Bell Blog said...

I really love that! It is beautiful... Great job!

Angela Cloyd said...

I love love love it! You did a great job, it is precious!

Jess said...

You are so stinkin crafty cute girl! We should all get together and craft things up some time! :)

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

BABY BABY BABY!!! WAHOOO!!!!

Congratulations!

I'm so excited that we can be blog buddies now. I'm glad to see that you are doing so well. You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!

Wendy said...

Wow I am impressed with the sewing. It is so cute. Can't wait for that little special to get here. Love the pillows.