Thursday, July 16, 2009

8 Weeks Today!

THE PAST FEW WEEKS WE HAVE BEEN HAVING A BLAST!
We went to Max's 1st B-Day Party!
We visited Great G-pa & G-ma Barrington
Went to the P.G. Parade
Oh... Face!
We went to the Real Salt Lake game!
Mom and Me!
Real Won!!! 3-0
Eastin & I chilled being "Burrito Babies"
Went to The launching of the Balloons on the 4th!
I was pretty sleepy. It was 6am!!
Then off to the Provo Parade.
But not before I have a HUGE Blow-out!
My Homey, Eastin and I just chill'n in our digs!
I love being a "Burrito Baby"!!!
Persais Amanda was Blessed on July 5th by her Daddy.
He did such a Wonderful job ans she was an Angel the whole time!
.
Here we are with the Great G-Barrington's
Great G-Farrell's
4 Generations
Mom, G-ma Dee Dee, Silly G-ma, and Me
Our fam w/ Grandparents
Family Shot
Amanda and Daddy
Persais and Mommy



My Grandma "B" made my Super Pretty Dress for my special day!
Thanks Grandma "B"

1 comment:

DB said...

The blessing was great - thanks for inviting us.