I can't believe our litle girl is 4 weeks old! Has it really been that long? It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital! Crazy! What have we been upto these past few weeks you ask. Well... let me tell ya!
I threw-up all over Dad!
My favorite thing to do is swing in my swing!
I took my 1st Bath at home!
I threw-up all over Dad!
My favorite thing to do is swing in my swing!
I took my 1st Bath at home!












12 comments:
She is so cute you guys.
Aw, she is just beautiful!! Glad you guys are doing well :)
holy cow already rolling over!!! She is beautiful You need to update more so I can see her.
She is such a sweetheart!!! :)
Holy Crap! i can't believe she's rolling over ALREADY! That's insane! She's a quick one, you'd better watch out!
She is soo cute!! She is like the perfect baby girl for you guys. Aww I miss seeing and holding her. And she really has changed a lot!She's such a little beuatifulness. Say hi to her and I want to see pictures in her Puma outfit :) Love you guys!
I love all of the photos!!! But I didn't see any mommy and baby photos?
I cannot believe she is already rolling over that is just crazy.
I love all the pictures!!!! Where are the mama/baby photos?
I can't believe she's already rolled over!! She really is so cute! Congrats!
There aren't really lots of mommy baby photos because mommy is the camera crazy one. thanks for pointing that out to me. Mommy and baby pics to come!
You have a beautiful family!!! Congrats girlie!! I know how much your little one means to you! I'm so happy for you! We should get together sometime soon!
Sally you guys are so cute! I want to see her in person! I cant wait until we get home. I hope you guys are doing good. We miss you. Haylie cant wait to meet Amanda.
Post a Comment